Account Manager (Volunteering Opportunity)
Agile Gothenburg is a non-profit organization that provides a community for those who are practicing, passionate about or interested in Agile approaches to management and leadership in Gothenburg, Sweden, as well as the Nordics.
Agile Gothenburg has established partnerships and signed memorandums of understanding with several companies and associations that promote agility around the globe. To mention a few, agile42, ORGANIC Agility, DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA), and VMEdu.
We are looking for an account manager who is eager to help us in maintaining different partner accounts.
- Serve as the point of contact for all matters related to the partner account
- Understand (and likely recite) the partner marketing enablement tools
- Find and generate business leads
- Establish strong relationships with Nordic clients and ensure their overall satisfaction with the partner program and services
- Keep track of the account performance
- Comfortable with working with a virtual team
- Comfortable with pitching sales
- Comfortable with listening, negotiating, and lobbying
- Comfortable with developing and engaging in clear kinds of communication
- Comfortable with social media work and Google Suite apps
- Eager to develop in management, leadership, and other specialties of Agile Gothenburg
Seen as merit
- Skills and understanding of Agile mindset and philosophy in leadership and management of products, projects, programs, and human resources
What you get
- The chance to explore the local, regional, and international communities of management practitioners and thought leaders
- The chance to interact with and learn from the pundits in management and leadership
- Free access to an excellent education platform with carefully chosen resources on an array of management subjects
- Discounts on different workshops and conferences that are hosted, co-hosted, or sponsored by Agile Gothenburg
- Mentorship of your training and development
Anywhere on Earth.
Expected hours per month
Varies to a maximum of 8 hours.
Log in to your Google account to send an application using the form below or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.