Marketing Manager (Volunteering Opportunity)
Agile Gothenburg is a non-profit organization that provides a community for those who are practicing, passionate about or interested in Agile approaches to management and leadership in Gothenburg, Sweden, as well as the Nordics.
Agile Gothenburg has established partnerships and signed memorandums of understanding with several companies and associations that promote agility around the globe. To mention a few, agile42, ORGANIC Agility, DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA), and VMEdu.
Agile Gothenburg has a media platform that is probably the most powerful among nonprofits in the Nordics. The platform is used for developing and sustaining contact with the community, announcing workshops and meetups, and disseminating case stories and experience reports.
We are looking for a marketing manager who is eager to help us in managing our marketing activities.
- Plan and develop promotional material for different events
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns and keep track of their performance
- Ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of our media content
- Collect and organize the marketing material from different partners
- Expand our media platform by incorporating additional channels
- Monitor the marketing budget
- Comfortable with working with a virtual team
- Experience in marketing and a sense of aesthetics
- Comfortable with social media, business, and video sharing platforms
- Comfortable with web analytics and ads
- Comfortable with Google Suite apps
- Eager to develop in management, leadership, and other specialties of Agile Gothenburg
Seen as merit
- Skills and understanding of Agile mindset and philosophy in leadership and management of products, projects, programs, and human resources
What you get
- The chance to explore the local, regional, and international communities of management practitioners and thought leaders
- The chance to interact with and learn from the pundits in management and leadership
- Free access to an excellent education platform with carefully chosen resources on an array of management subjects
- Discounts on different workshops and conferences that are hosted, co-hosted, or sponsored by Agile Gothenburg
- Mentorship of your training and development
Anywhere on Earth.
Expected hours per month
Varies to a maximum of 8 hours.
Log in to your Google account to send an application using the form below or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.