Agile People Sweden Conference 2018
The Agile People Sweden Conference 2018 was held on October 23-26 in Stockholm.
The theme for the year is “Individuals and Interactions over Processes and Tools, 17 years later.”
The conference invites keynote speakers from all over the world, and offers workshop, panels and coaching corners on agile team facilitation, agile HR, management 3.0, agility awareness, and lean change management.
You can find more information on the conference website and in the promo.
- Doctrine, domesticity and delinquency; returning Agile to the Wild
- Futurework Managing Complexity With Simplicity
- Let’s empower our employees instead of spoon feeding them
- Doing Strategy the Interactive & Flexible Way
- Reimagining Training & Development for an Agile World
- Making Sense of the HR agility landscape
- Collaborative Organizational Culture
- The Case Of Vistaprint
- How to develop accountability and self-reliance (with practice)
- Overcoming weak signals, inattentional blindness and long held assumptions
- You’re in charge - Rethinking Learning and Collaboration
- HR as Champion for Individuals & Interactions
- Certain Uncertainty